Thursday, August 12, 2010

We Have Another Winner!!!

I know you all have been waiting and waiting to find out who won the "countdown the brads" contest. Well, I am very sad to say, all of you girls who counted 45--nope-sorry! not 45.

Then we one who said 42 and another said 44. I thought that would be fun, we might have two winners. Then we finally had someone say 43! Yep! there were 43 brads. Did you notice, the brads were displayed on the On The Coast paper pack?

So..........CONGRATS to Margaret Pike! She was the only one who said there were 43 brads. Everyone better watch out, Margaret is a go getter in these little mini contest! This is her 2nd win!

Dont forget to visit us on THIS SUNDAY, August 15th. Lots of announcements coming your way on Sunday!

I will post a new, easy contest Friday am, which will run until GRAND Grand-Opening at 10:30(est)Sunday morning. We still have our ongoing contest, take our logo and create a card, page layout or even an altered item using our logo. Jackie has already submitted a card which i will post here. I promise everyone, this will be for a nice little prize as well!

Wishing you all well

3 comments:

  1. Yes - we're all jealous!!

    Looking forward to Sunday - where is the new contest though - I'm all ready to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whhhhheeeewwwwwweeeeeee I'm on a roll!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!
This is fantastic Jackie--come on everyone--you still have time to enter

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!
Congratulations Margaret! Zva Crystals!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!
I added an extra pack of rhinestones-i thought they looked nice with the Prima!

Monsterville assortment

Monsterville assortment
New Products from S.E.I.

Kris Kringle ~ New from S.E.I.

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs