Monday, August 2, 2010

Countdown to the 15th!!!!

Hello everyone! Wow! Due to many technical issues yesterday, we were unable to start our "Countdown to the 15th". As we get ready to swing open the doors to the Scrappy Chic Cafe on August 15th, I am making it up to everyone by posting two contest today.

1) We are sure you don't want to keep all these tasty treats to yourself?! The first person to refer 10 friends that become followers of our blog AND our facebook site will win a YUMMY prize pack! Just make sure your friend lets us know you sent them to the CAFE. You will have plenty of time to for this one, ends this friday night (August 6th, at midnight).

2) This will be a fun contest, and yes, the prize will be a very yummy prize as well!! You will have until midnight, August 13th for this one. Create a card or page using the Scrappy Chic Cafe logo. Winner will be determined by our panel of Judges and will be featured on our blog AND our facebook page. All entries must be handcrafted (no digital pages) and your photograph of completed item should be cropped and clear so it will look nice on our blog and facebook page.

And thats it everyone for Today! 2 great, easy peasy contest! See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The only way I could do it was via facebook, inviting them to the grand opening but hopefully they will follow :)

    SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine - congrats and a massive whoodihoooo to you! Can't wait till you're all up and open for business - like I need an excuse to shop?? NOT! But that won't stop me!

    Jackie recommended me to join as I think she did Tina too, but I don't know how to credit her unless its this way!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a card but I'm not sure how to upload it here. I'll post it on scrapbook.com and just post the link here...

    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/383387/view/2862127/-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!
This is fantastic Jackie--come on everyone--you still have time to enter

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!
Congratulations Margaret! Zva Crystals!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!
I added an extra pack of rhinestones-i thought they looked nice with the Prima!

Monsterville assortment

Monsterville assortment
New Products from S.E.I.

Kris Kringle ~ New from S.E.I.

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs