Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Just 12 more days till we are open! Today we have a very easy contest for you. Tell us what top 3 manufacturers you would like to see us carry and why they are your favorite. And thats it! You have until midnight(EST) tonight, August 3, 2010 to enter. Winner of a tasty treat will be chosen by random number generator. Just enter by posting your comment to this post below. (must be a follower of our blog to participate)

Dont forget, you still have plenty of time to complete the day 1 and day 2 contest as well. From what we can see, Jackie Vargas is in the lead with inviting friends to our Facebook and our Blog. We have not heard any rumors on how the logo challenge is going,k but perhaps that is because everyone is busy making cards or layouts!

Thank you all for your continued support, and for playine along, as we count down the 15 days till GRAND Grand-opening!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe my name was mentioned! lol. Christine you're great :D
    I'm going to try working on my card today in between packing.

    Let's see top three manufacturers:
    1. Prima - Who doesn't love their flowers/bling and lace?
    2. Bazzill - I have to use their plain cardstock on every single one of my layouts or cards.
    3. American Crafts - I love their fun patterned papers they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name was mentioned cos you recruited me, and lots of others too, I'm sure, Jackie!

    Top 3 manufacturers?? So hard to choose just 3!
    1. I'm an addict for letters despite having a Cricut, so for me American Crafts and all those delicious Thickers will be #1.
    2. Basic Grey for paper - I think I am almost addicted to that smell when you open a brand new pack of their paper - oh so exciting!
    3. Making memories - love their metal bits and pieces which make intricate pages so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top 3 manufacturers for me would be:
    1. Bo Bunny for paper
    2. Making memories Slice products
    3. Prima for flowers/embellies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just 3?? LOL

    1.Prima(of course)
    2.Pink Paislee
    3.Bella Blvd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm Just 3

    Okay
    1.) Bo Bunny
    2.)Basic Grey
    3.) Tattered Angels

    Janie Boots
    boots3103@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!
This is fantastic Jackie--come on everyone--you still have time to enter

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!
Congratulations Margaret! Zva Crystals!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!
I added an extra pack of rhinestones-i thought they looked nice with the Prima!

Monsterville assortment

Monsterville assortment
New Products from S.E.I.

Kris Kringle ~ New from S.E.I.

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs