Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 More Days!! Are you getting Excited? I know I am!

Hi Everyone! Today, we will have a fun and easy contest. EVERYONE can do this one, and dont forget to invite your friends! On the 14th, the person who has invited the most people to join our Facebook, blog and/or our Ning site is going to get a FANTASTIC prize pack! (must invite at least 10 and they join to be eligible).

Our contest to scrap or to create something BRAND NEW in your life, didnt go so well. Sadly, we did not have at least 5 participants. Hopefully we can try that one again. DONT FORGET-you still have time to participate in our create a card or layout using our logo--the Scrappy Chic Cafe diva sitting at the table enjoying some sweets!

For todays contest, which will run until Wed, August 11th midnight(est), take a close look at the top photo to your left. Just tell me how many brads are in the picture! I told you it was easy. Enlarge the photo if you have to, so you can count them. Or, just take a good ol guess!! The first to correctly guess the number of brads, or close to the number, gets a yummy prize. Just enter how many you think there below in the comment section below this post! Good luck, and dont forget to tell your friends too. (you must be a follower of this blog and/or our facebook page to be eligible)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway. My gues is 44 brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 43 :)

    Got my Zva today! LOVE it!!!! Now I'm a Zva diva! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the giveaway! I wanted to participate in the layout but things got so chaotic and hectic I wasn't able to scrapbook all weekend! :-(. I was sad to see the contest didn't quite work out. I posted on scrapbook.com hoping to get a few more posters to come over and participate.

    My guess is 43.

    ReplyDelete

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!

Countdown to the 15th!!!! 1st card entry!!!
This is fantastic Jackie--come on everyone--you still have time to enter

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!

DAY 4 on our countdown to the 15th!!
Congratulations Margaret! Zva Crystals!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!

DAY 3 on our countdown to the 15th prize!
I added an extra pack of rhinestones-i thought they looked nice with the Prima!

Monsterville assortment

Monsterville assortment
New Products from S.E.I.

Kris Kringle ~ New from S.E.I.

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs

Monsterville die-cut Blurbs